About the role
We are looking for members to join the public health advisory committee.
5pm Friday 5 July, 2019.
Who we're looking for
- a director of public health (DPH)/ assistant DPH/ consultant in public health
- a health economist
- a health protection specialist
- an NHS commissioner or senior manager with responsibility for commissioning services at local or regional level for a range of populations
- a researcher.
Contact Debra Hunter at PHAC@nice.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to PHAC@nice.org.uk.