About the role
We are looking for members to join the safeguarding adults in care homes guideline committee.
10am, Thursday 25 July 2019.
Who we're looking for
A police officer (of any rank) with substantial experience of working on investigations into abuse in care homes for adults. Applicants should ideally have recent or current experience as a member of a Local Authority Adult Safeguarding Board or Safeguarding Adults Review subgroup.
Contact Lisa Boardman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Eleni Chrysopoulou at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.