About the role
We are looking for members to join the committee looking at the guideline for self-harm: assessment, management and preventing reccurance.
10am, Wednesday 20 November 2019.
Who we're looking for
- 2 consultant psychiatrist (who cover adults and children and young people)
- 2 psychotherapists or psychologists (who cover adults and children and young people)
- a mental health nurse
- a mental health liaison practitioner/liaison psychiatrist
- a consultant in emergency medicine for adults
- a general or emergency department paediatrician
- an emergency department nurse
- 2 social workers (who cover adults and children and young people)
- a GP
- a community support worker or youth worker
- a prison officer or police officer
- a mental health commissioner
- a paramedic
- an education professional
- a community pharmacist
- an occupational therapist.
Contact Katherine Andrea at KAndrea@rcog.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Melissa Bolessa at NGAApplications@rcog.org.uk.