About the role
We are looking for members to join the sepsis: identification, diagnosis and early management – guideline update committee.
5pm on Monday 30 May 2022.
Who we're looking for
People with knowledge or experience of Sepsis:
- a nurse consultant for outreach
- a consultant acute geriatrician
- a consultant in emergency medicine
- a haemoncologist, or someone who deals with immunosuppressed patients.
Contact Jon Littler at SepsisUpdate@nice.org.uk for more information.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (Word).
- Declaration of interests form (Word) - please read our declaration of interests policy (PDF) and supporting frequently asked questions (PDF), for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (Word).
Send an email to SepsisUpdate@nice.org.uk and attach the completed documents.