We are looking for members to join the shared decision making guideline committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 22 February 2019.
Time commitment: 2 years.
We are looking for:
The following applicants with a specialist interest in shared decision making:
- a shared decision making academic or a decision scientist (preferably with clinical experience)
- a pharmacist with an interest in shared decision making
- a mental health professional (psychiatrist, psychologist, psych nurse)
- a healthcare ethicist
- a primary or community care health professional (medic, specialist nurse, therapist, dietician, public health)
- a secondary care health professional (preferably a paediatrician)
- a tertiary care health professional (preferably with experience of care of elderly or palliative care).
Any questions? Contact SDMguideline@nice.nhs.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Gail Montrose at SDMguideline@nice.nhs.uk.