We are looking for topic specific members to join the social and emotional wellbeing in primary and secondary education guideline committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Tuesday 4 June 2019.
Time commitment: 2 years.
We are looking for:
- a school leader, for example, a head teacher, deputy head teacher, or school governor
- a teacher or learning mentor with experience in social and emotional wellbeing
- an academic with expertise in social and emotional wellbeing
- a school nurse or public health nurse with experience in the education sector
- a mental health support worker for children in education
- a special educational needs coordinator (SENCO)
- a commissioner of social and emotional wellbeing services
- an educational or clinical psychologist or social worker working in the education sector.
Any questions? Contact Adam O’Keefe at PHMember@nice.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Adam O’Keefe at PHMember@nice.org.uk.