About the role
We are looking for members to join the social work for adults with complex needs guideline committee.
10am, Monday 18 November 2019.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for the following core members:
- Three registered social workers, who cover between them some of the following areas:
- mental health
- learning and/or cognitive disability
- physical disability/physical health needs
- long term conditions
- sensory impairment
- older peoples care
- best interest assessor
- voluntary sector.
- a social worker who is an approved mental health professional (preferably a best interest assessor)
- a principal social worker/social work manager
- a director or assistant director of adult social services
- a social work educator or researcher with expertise in social work law, and possibly approved mental health professional training
- an independent mental capacity advocate (IMCA)
- an occupational therapist
- a community mental health nurse.
We're also looking for the following co-opted members, who would attend 1 or 2 meetings:
- an older people physician
- a GP.
Contact Katharina Dworzynski, guideline lead, at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Eleni Chrysopoulou at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.