We are looking for members to join the technology appraisal committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 30 July 2018.
Time commitment: 3 years.
We are looking for:
- 2 general practitioners
- a clinical pharmacist
- 2 public health physicians
- an NHS manager
- a psychiatrist
- 2 nurses
- a health economist
- a statistician
- a clinical pharmacist.
Any questions? Contact Lynn Woodward at CCTrct@nice.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Lynn Woodward at CCTrct@nice.org.uk.