We are looking for specialist committee members to join the testing strategies for Lynch syndrome in people with endometrial cancer diagnostics advisory committee.
We are looking for:
Professionals with a good knowledge of the issues around the diagnosis and management of endometrial cancer. Applicants don't necessarily need to have experience using the specific technologies we'll be assessing.
Examples of the specialists required include but are not limited to:
- a consultant clinician/ medical oncologist
- a consultant in gynaecological oncology
- a clinical nurse specialist (endometrial cancer)
- a consultant pathologist / histopathologist
- a consultant clinical scientist in molecular genetics
- a clinical geneticist
- a genetic counsellor.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
- Confidentiality form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to email@example.com.