About the role
5pm, Monday 5 August 2019.
Who we're looking for
People who have an understanding of vaccine uptake in the general population and the issues important to patients, unpaid carers, communities and the public. This understanding could have been gained:
- through personal experience you have of vaccination programmes
- as a parent of a child aged up to 16
- as a young person aged 16 to 25
- as a person who has given birth in the UK in the last 5 years
- or as an older person aged 70 or over.
Contact Janine Wigmore at Janine.Wigmore@nice.org.uk or tel 0161 413 4123.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: