We are looking for members to join the termination of pregnancy guideline committee.
We are looking for:
A practicing senior health professional with demonstrable relevant experience and/or an excellent understanding of termination of pregnancy in one of the following specialist areas:
- A haematologist with experience advising on thrombosis.
- A blood transfusion specialist (haematologist or laboratory scientist).
- A fetal medicine specialist with experience advising on feticide.
- A microbiologist with experience advising on gynaecological infections and/or prophylaxis around gynaecological procedures. (Please note, we do not require a microbiolgist to have experience or an understanding of termination of pregnancy.)
Any questions? Contact Angela Bennett at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Eleanor Howat at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.