About the role
We are looking for topic experts to join the diabetes (update) guideline committee looking at type 1 diabetes in adults, type 2 diabetes in adults, diabetes (type 1 and type 2) in children and young people, and diabetes in pregnancy.
5pm, Sunday 1 March 2020.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for the following people to attend select meetings and contribute to their specific topic areas:
- a consultant ophthalmologist
- a paediatric ophthalmologist.
Contact Anneka Patel at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word).
- Declaration of interests form (word) - please read our declaration of interests policy (PDF) and supporting frequently asked questions (PDF), for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word).
Attach those documents in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.