We are looking for topic experts to join the encouraging physical activity with the general population quality standards advisory committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Tuesday 26 June 2018.
Time commitment: 10 months.
We are looking for:
the following specific roles, or relevant experience:
- a traffic and transport specialist with a focus on physical activity
- a public health practitioner with an interest in improving physical activity in the local general population.
Any questions? Contact Eileen Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to email@example.com.