We are looking for topic experts to join the epilepsies in children guideline committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 31 August 2018.
Time commitment: 24 months.
We are looking for:
- a practicing senior healthcare professional with demonstrable relevant experience and clinical knowledge in the field of epilepsies in children.
Any questions? Contact Katherine Andrea at KAndrea@RCOG.ORG.UK.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Hannah Cannon at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.