We are looking for topic experts to join the expert advisers panel for the Centre for Guidelines.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 7 June 2019.
Time commitment: 3 years.
We are looking for:
Healthcare professionals who are actively involved in professional practice. We want to recruit the following experts:
- consultants in spinal cord injury
- experts in forensic psychology
- consultant sonographers
- colorectal surgeons
- consultant gynaecological oncologists.
Any questions? Contact Swapna Gavaskar-Mistry at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Swapna Gavaskar-Mistry at firstname.lastname@example.org.