About the role
We are looking for topic experts to join the fetal alcohol spectrum disorder quality standards advisory committee.
5pm, Friday 2 August 2019.
Who we're looking for
The following professionals, with experience of assessment and management of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder:
- a fetal alcohol spectrum disorder service lead
- a consultant neonatologist
- a consultant paediatrician
- a GP
- a midwife
Contact Paul Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0161 413 4052.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to email@example.com.