We are looking for topic experts to join the kidney injury and disease guideline update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 20 December 2018.
Time commitment: 18 months.
We are looking for:
The following healthcare professionals with a specialist interest in kidney disease/ injury:
- a consultant haematologist
- a consultant radiologist.
Any questions? Contact Vonda Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0161 413 4049.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to KidneyI&D@nice.org.uk.