About the role
We are looking for topic experts to join the mental wellbeing at work guideline committee.
5pm, Monday 9 September 2019.
Who we're looking for
- an occupational health/medicine specialist
- a head of workplace wellbeing
- a mental health champion or mental health first aider.
- a representative of a small-to-medium enterprise/self-employed individual
- a GP.
Contact Debra Hunter at PHmember@nice.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Debra Hunter at PHmember@nice.org.uk.