We are looking for topic experts to join the osteoarthritis - care and management guideline update committee.
We are looking for:
A practicing healthcare professional with demonstrable relevant experience and clinical knowledge in the field of osteoarthritis. The successful applicant will be required to provide expert knowledge on osteoarthritis and act as a source of clinical advice.
Any questions? Contact Carlos Sharpin at Carlos.firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0203 075 1386.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCemail@example.com.