We are looking for topic experts to join the quality standards advisory committee for intrapartum care.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 22 February 2019.
Time commitment: 10 months.
We are looking for:
Experts in intrapartum care - women with existing medical conditions or obstetric complications and their babies. Specifically, we're looking for:
- a midwife with experience in providing care to women who have existing medical conditions, or obstetric complications, in secondary care
- 2 obstetricians.
Any questions? Contact Rachel Gick at email@example.com, tel: 0161 219 3762.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.