About the role
5pm on Tuesday 17 May 2022.
- Wednesday 20 July 2022
- Wednesday 23 November 2022
Who we're looking for
For queries on type 1 diabetes, please contact Eileen Taylor at Eileen.email@example.com or 0161 870 3196.
For queries on type 2 diabetes, please contact Charlotte Fairclough at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 413 4101.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (Word).
- Declaration of interests form (Word) - please read our declaration of interests policy (PDF) and supporting frequently asked questions (PDF), for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (Word).
Send an email to Qualitystandards@nice.org.uk and attach the completed documents. Please specify in your email whether you have interest in type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, or both.