About the role
We are looking for topic experts to join the quality standards advisory committee on heavy menstrual bleeding.
5pm, Friday 7 June 2019.
Who we're looking for
- a primary care clinician.
Contact Sabina Keane at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0161 870 3263.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to email@example.com.