About the role
We are looking for topic experts to join the Quality Standards Advisory Committee, suspected neurological conditions
5pm, Thursday 26 September 2019.
Who we're looking for
- a GP with a specialist interest in neurology
- a consultant emergency physician.
Contact Rachel Gick at Rachel.email@example.com - 0161 219 3762
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Qualitystandards@nice.org.uk