We are looking for topic experts to join the diagnostics advisory committee: Reveal LINQ insertable cardiac monitor to detect atrial fibrillation after cryptogenic stroke.
We are looking for:
Healthcare professionals to join the committee as specialist members for this topic. Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge of the issues around the diagnosis and management of the disease area. It is not a necessity for candidates to have experience of the specific technology to be assessed. Examples of the specialists required include but are not limited to:
- consultant cardiologist or cardiac electrophysiologist
- consultant stroke physician
- nurse practitioner with an interest in atrial fibrillation/cardiology
- cardiographer/cardiac physiologist.
Any questions? Contact Donna Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
- Confidentiality form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to email@example.com.