About the role
We are looking for topic experts to join the vaccine uptake in the general population guideline committee.
5pm, Monday 5 August 2019.
Who we're looking for
- A commissioner of vaccination services or screening and immunisation team commissioner.
- A person involved in delivering information about vaccines or vaccinations for 0-5 year olds (such as health visitor) and 5-19 year olds (such as school nurse) or immunisation team member.
- A head of midwifery with vaccination responsibility (or alternative maternity care representative).
- A paediatrician with a special interest in vaccinations.
- A practice manager.
- A behaviour change specialist.
- An academic who works in the area of vaccine access, delivery and/or implementation of vaccination programmes.
Contact Anthony Gildea, project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Anthony Gildea, project manager, at email@example.com.