We are looking for topic experts to join the quality standards advisory committee for sexual health.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 25 July 2018.
Time commitment: 8 months.
We are looking for:
- an STI specialist with experience of service delivery, management and leadership.
Please note, this committee has commenced, so the successful applicant will be joining the process at the second meeting.
Any questions? Contact Shaun Rowark at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Shaun Rowark at firstname.lastname@example.org.