The following resources are available for those involved in the NICE Student Champion Scheme
Generic peer-peer workshop resources
Evidence Search resources - 2017-2018 Zip file 13.7 Mb
- NICE Evidence Search: a quick guide
- NICE Evidence Search reference slide set v.28.07.2017
- Evidence-type definitions
- Teaching Tips
- 2017 - 18 NICE Evidence Search facilitator checklist
- 2017 - 18 Facilitators flowchart
- 2017 -18 Final report template
- Suggested format for Student Champion cascade session
- Swansea Medical School: The NICE Student Champion Scheme - inspiring and developing medical students as future leaders in healthcare improvement. (Feb 2012) Dean, S. et al
- Bart’s and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, QMUL: Reducing students' doubts in evidence- based medicine. (August 2013) Perera, M.
- Bart’s and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, QMUL: Reflections on the benefits of introducing NICE Student Champion Scheme: an action research study. (August 2013) Boparai, A. et al
- Keele Medical School: Peer teaching of
evidence basedmedicine to undergraduate students. (August 2013) Rees, E.
- Leicester Medical School: Fitness for Practice: How Can Junior Doctors Ensure They Keep Up To Date? (June 2014) Knight, K. et al
- Birmingham Medical School: NICE Evidence Search Student Champion Scheme: Evaluating Student-Owned Learning. (June 2014) Loveridge, S.
- Cambridge Medical School: NICE Student Champions: A paradigm, for peer to peer teaching in evidence based medicine. (January 2016) Tahira, A. et al
- Bristol University, School of Oral and Dental Science: NICE Evidence Search Student Champion Scheme: training peers to value evidence-based dentistry through NICE Evidence Search (November 2016) Hague, A et al
NICE workshop resources
Programme for the day - 4 presentations
- Responses to the questions that could not be answered at the event.
The NICE Student Champion Team
Student Champion podcast
Download podcast MP3 3.79 Mb