Nocturnal enuresis: scope consultation
NICE have been asked to develop a clinical practice guideline on nocturnal enuresis for use in the NHS in England and Wales. The draft scope defines what aspects of care the guideline will cover and to whom it will apply. Registered stakeholders for the nocturnal enuresis guideline are invited to submit comments on the scope and may suggest clinical questions that could be answered in the guideline.
Although individuals and organisations not registered as stakeholders are able to comment, we recommend that you contact the registered stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them. We work closely with stakeholder organisations and take their views very seriously.
Consultation dates: 09 January 2008 - 06 February 2008 (now closed)
- Draft scope
- Comments proforma
How to submit your comments:
Centre for Clinical Practice
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
71 High Holborn
The Institute is unable to accept:
- more than one response per stakeholder organisation
- comments received after the consultation deadline
- comments that are not on the correct proforma
- confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
- personal medical information about yourself or another person from which your or the person's identity could be ascertained.
What will happen to your comments:
- All comments received will be sent to the developers at the end of the consultation
- Comment from registered stakeholders ONLY will be formally responded to by the developers and posted on the NICE website after the final scope is published
- Please note that following the closure of the scope consultation (06 February 2008), the scope will then be finalised by the relevant collaborating centre. You will not receive an individual response to your comments. All responses to stakeholder comments will be posted on the NICE website with the finalised scope.
Acknowledgement of comments:
You should receive an automated acknowledgement from the email box when you email your comments. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact the relevant Guidelines Coordinator to ensure your comments have been safely received.
Consultation on draft guideline: TBC
Anticipated publication date: August 2010
This page was last updated: 30 March 2010