Information for the public

Your care team

Your care team

A range of professionals who specialise in different areas of treatment or support may be involved in your care. These could include GPs, practice nurses, fertility specialists and counsellors.

Working with you

Your care team should talk with you about fertility problems. They should explain any tests, treatment and support you should be offered so that you can decide together what is best for you. There is a list of questions you can use to help you talk with your care team.

Some treatments or care described here may not be suitable for you. If you think that your treatment does not match this advice, talk to your care team.

  • Information Standard