Seeking further advice

Seeking further advice

You should seek further advice from a healthcare professional if:

  • your child develops a non-blanching rash (a rash that does not disappear with pressure)

  • your child has a convulsion (also known as a fit or seizure)

  • your child's health gets worse

  • the fever lasts consistently for more than 5┬ádays

  • you are becoming more worried about your child

  • you have concerns about looking after your child at home.

  • Information Standard