People who incorrectly believe they are allergic to penicillin are unnecessarily put at an increased risk of developing MRSA or C difficile, NICE warns today.
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
Critical assessment of evidence to help you make decisions. Advice, rather than formal NICE guidance.
- New advice in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated advice in the last 6 months (0)
- In development advice (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Interactive topic-based flowcharts that allow you to navigate our recommendations on any subject.
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Reviews the clinical and cost-effectiveness of new treatments.
Review new diagnostic technologies for adoption in the NHS.
Assessments of whether procedures are safe enough and work well enough for wider use in the NHS.
Advice by programme
Review the evidence and likely costs of medical devices and technologies.