We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
Critical assessment of evidence to help you make decisions. Advice, rather than formal NICE guidance.
- New advice in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated advice in the last 6 months (0)
- In development advice (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Interactive topic-based flowcharts that allow you to navigate our recommendations on any subject.
Guidance by programme
Advice by programme
Evidence summaries to support medicines optimisation.
Products being developed or updated
Putting guidance into practice
Examples of how our guidance and standards have been put into practice in the NHS, local authorities, voluntary sector and a range of other organisations.
Showing 3 of 12 shared learning examples for this topic:
FH and statins: saving lives with early identification
In this podcast we speak to :
- Steve Humphries, Professor of cardiovascular genetics at UCL.
- Professor Jane Armitage, a lipid expert from the University of Oxford.
- Mark Fisher, who explains how early identification and statins have saved his children's lives.