NICE has today (9 April 2020) published 3 new rapid guidelines on the care of patients with suspected and confirmed COVID-19, and in patients without COVID-19. The guidelines have been designed to maximise the safety of patients whilst enabling services to make the best use of NHS resources.
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
Critical assessment of evidence to help you make decisions. Advice, rather than formal NICE guidance.
- New advice in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated advice in the last 6 months (0)
- In development advice (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Guidance by programme
Advice by programme
Review the evidence and likely costs of medical devices and technologies.