People presenting erythema migrans, the characteristic skin rash associated with Lyme disease, can be diagnosed and treated without the need for blood tests, NICE has said in a final quality standard published today.
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (2)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (1)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Interactive topic-based flowcharts that allow you to navigate our recommendations on any subject.
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Products being developed or updated
Guidance, quality standards and advice being developed.
News on this topic
NICE has issued new advice to help doctors quickly spot Lyme disease, so they can offer people NHS treatment as soon as possible.