A new NICE quality standard (QS) on eating disorders focuses on promoting early access and coordinating care between services.
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (1)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Interactive topic-based flowcharts that allow you to navigate our recommendations on any subject.
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
How can we help people with eating disorders?
In this podcast we hear from Jess Parker who explains what life is really like with an eating disorder and Professor Christopher Fairburn from Oxford's department of psychiatry. Chris talks us through a few of the treatments recommended for those people suffering from eating disorders.