Virtual ceremony sees a project from Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust voted winning submission
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (1)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (0)
Critical assessment of evidence to help you make decisions. Advice, rather than formal NICE guidance.
- New advice in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated advice in the last 6 months (0)
- In development advice (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Reviews the clinical and cost-effectiveness of new treatments.
Assessments of whether procedures are safe enough and work well enough for wider use in the NHS.
Advice by programme
Review the best available evidence for selected medicines.
Products being developed or updated
News and blogs
News on this topic
Blog on this topic
The Shared Learning Awards recognise the brilliant work being done to put NICE guidance and standards into practice in a range of organisations, including the NHS, local authorities, and the voluntary sector. The following work has been shortlisted for the NICE Shared Learning Awards 2020 and represents one of our three finalists.
Putting guidance into practice
Examples of how our guidance and standards have been put into practice in the NHS, local authorities, voluntary sector and a range of other organisations.
Showing 3 of 14 shared learning examples for this topic: