We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (0)
Critical assessment of evidence to help you make decisions. Advice, rather than formal NICE guidance.
- New advice in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated advice in the last 6 months (1)
- In development advice (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Interactive topic-based flowcharts that allow you to navigate our recommendations on any subject.
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Advice by programme
Evidence summaries to support medicines optimisation.
Putting guidance into practice
Examples of how our guidance and standards have been put into practice in the NHS, local authorities, voluntary sector and a range of other organisations.
Showing 3 of 7 shared learning examples for this topic:
Managing multimorbidity: putting patients at the heart of their care
In this podcast:
- Professor David Haslam, chair of NICE introduces multimorbidity.
- Emily Lam tells us how she manages her illnesses.
- Dr James Larcombe explains how GPs can help patients cope with multiple conditions.