Workplace health - older employees: consultation on the draft scope
NICE is developing public health guidance Workplace policies and approaches to promote and protect the health of older employees
All registered stakeholders for the above public health guidance are invited to comment on the draft scope.
This consultation will take place between: 26 March 2014 to 28 April 2014
Please provide all responses to this draft scope using the Stakeholder Comments Form (ensuring all relevant fields are completed, including your organisation's name) and forwarding this by 5pm on Monday 28 April 2014 at the very latest to the following email address: WorkplaceOlderEmployees@nice.org.uk
Workplace health – older employees: Draft Scope
Workplace health – older employees: Consultation on the draft scope: Stakeholder comments form
Points to consider in the consultation:
- Do you think this scope could be changed to better promote equality of opportunity relating to age, disability, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion and belief, sexual orientation or socio-economic status? In answering this question, please include details of:
- Which particular parts of the scope you think affect equality of opportunity.
- Why and how you think equality of opportunity is affected.
The Institute is unable to accept
- More than one response per stakeholder organisation
- Comments received after the consultation deadline
- Comments that are not on the correct stakeholder comments form
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
- Comments forms with attachments such as research articles, letters or leaflets. If comments forms do have attachments they will be returned without being read. If the stakeholder resubmits the form without attachments, it must be by the consultation deadline
What will happen to your comments
- All comments (with the exception of personal, individual comments and late comments) will be sent to the project team at the end of the consultation
- Comments from registered stakeholders will be formally responded to by the NICE project team and posted on the NICE website after the final scope is published.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of personal, individual comments and late comments.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Institute reserves the right to summarise and edit comments received during consultations, or not to publish them at all, where in the reasonable opinion of the Institute, the comments are voluminous, publication would be unlawful or publication would be otherwise inappropriate.
This page was last updated: 25 March 2014