You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 22 February 2016 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline
- Short version of draft guideline
- Guideline appendix A - G
- Guideline appendix H
- Guideline appendix I - O
Other information about the consultation
3. Add your comments
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 22 February 2016 5pm
This page was last updated: 11 January 2016