Liver disease : Quality Standard consultation
Liver disease: Quality standard consultation
You can now comment on this draft quality standard.
Closing date for submissions: 5pm Monday 6 February 2017
Read the consultation documents
Send your comments to us
- You must use the Comments form
- We encourage organisations to register as a stakeholder to comment - Not registered? Register online
- Tobacco industry organisations who register to participate are automatically registered as respondents.
- Member of the public? You can submit comments through a registered stakeholder organisation
- Comments received from non-registered stakeholders and individuals are reviewed by our Committee but are not included in the summary prepared by the NICE quality standards team. These comments are not made available on the NICE website.
- Comments must be submitted by 5pm on Monday 6 February 2017
- Send your comments to QSconsultations@nice.org.uk
Would you like to support this quality standard?
If you would like your organisation to this quality standard please email QSsupportingorgs@nice.org.uk to express an interest. Those who support quality standards must be:
- National patient, carer, service user, voluntary, charity and non-governmental organisations
- National organisations that represent professionals, practitioners commissioners or providers
- Statutory organisations such as Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
This page was last updated: 04 January 2017