Major trauma services: draft guideline consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
NICE is developing five pieces of guidance relating to trauma. Each piece of guidance will focus on a different aspect of trauma care. Each of these topics is now out for review and comment.
- Complex fractures (including pelvic fractures and open fractures of limbs)
- Fractures (excluding head and hip, pelvis, open and spinal)
- Major trauma: assessment and management of airway, breathing and ventilation, circulation, haemorrhage and temperature control.
- Spinal injury assessment (spinal column or spinal cord injury)
- Major trauma services
The consultation closes on 21September 2015 at 5pm
How to comment
1.Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
Other information about the consultation:
3. Add your comments
You must use this form.
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 21 September 2015, 5pm
This page was last updated: 07 August 2015