You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on at 5pm on 20 January 2017
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Full draft guideline
- Short version of draft guideline
- Guideline appendices A–G
- Guideline appendix H
- Guideline appendix I
- Guideline appendices J
- Guideline appendix K
- Guideline appendix L
- Guideline appendix M
- Guideline appendix N
- Guideline appendix O
- Guideline appendix P
- Guideline appendix Q
- Guideline appendix R
- Guideline appendix S
- Economic model
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
3. Add your comments
- You must use this Comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 20 January 2017, 5pm
5. Economic model
The Developer has produced an economic model/economic models to support the guideline on Eating disorders - recognition and treatment. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to EatingDisordersUpdate@nice.org.uk, with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model(s) by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 5PM, 20 January 2017.
- Economic models and their contents are confidential and are protected by intellectual property rights, which are owned by the Developer. They can only be used to inform your understanding of the guideline. They should not be used to inform the development of other economic models, and should not be re-run except to test reliability.
As set out on the confidentiality form:
- Models and their contents should only be shown to people in your organisation who need to see them to help you respond to the guideline consultation.
- You must ensure that anyone you show the files to understands that they are bound by the terms of the confidentiality acknowledgment and undertaking form.
- You must not copy the files, and must delete them from your records on publication of the guideline.
- You should not publish the models in whole or in part, or use them for any purpose other than participating in the consultation process.
This page was last updated: 15 December 2016