Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 5pm, 07/06/2019
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline
- Evidence reviews
- Evidence review Guideline Introduction and Methods
- Evidence review Identifying adults in their last year of life
- Evidence review Early vs Late Referral
- Evidence review Barriers to accessing end of life care services
- Evidence review Coordinator and Lead Healthcare Professional
- Evidence review Multi Professional Team
- Evidence review Advance Care Planning
- Evidence review Involving carers
- Evidence review Carer support services
- Evidence review Information sharing
- Evidence review Review of Service provision and Identification of additional services
- Evidence review Out of hours
- Evidence review Additional Services and Inappropriate admissions
- Evidence review Optimal transition Facilitating discharge
- Guideline appendix Costing analysis
- Guideline appendix Acknowledgements
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
- Guideline appendix Equality impact assessment
- Guideline appendix Declarations of interest 2017
- Guideline appendix Declarations of interest post GE
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm, 07/06/2019
This page was last updated: