Post-traumatic stress disorder (update): Draft guidance consultation
Post-traumatic stress disorder: guideline consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 23/07/2018 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft Guideline
- Evidence reviews
- Evidence review A - Prevention in children
- Evidence review B - Treatment in children
- Evidence review C - Prevention in adults
- Evidence review D - Treatment in adults
- Evidence review E - Pharmacological interventions in children
- Evidence review F - Pharmacological interventions in Adult
- Evidence review G - Psychological and psychosocial interventions for family members
- Evidence review H - Principles of care
- Evidence review I - Organisation and delivery of care
- Evidence review J - Care pathways
- Supplement materials
- Economic model
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 23/07/2018 at 5pm
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Post-traumatic stress disorder. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to PTSDUpdate@nice.org.uk with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 5pm on 23/07/2018.
This page was last updated: 11 June 2018