Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes at 5pm on 13 September 2019.
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline – just the recommendations
- Evidence review A – Identifying carers as defined by the Care Act 2014 (including hidden carers
- Evidence review B – Providing information and advice about caring to carers in the UK
- Evidence review C – Assessment of carers as defined by the Care Act 2014
- Evidence review D – Evidence reviews for work, education and training
- Evidence review E – Evidence reviews for providing training for carers to provide practical support
- Evidence review F – Evidence review for providing practical support for adult carers
- Evidence review G – Evidence reviews for providing psychological and emotional support to adult carers
- Evidence review H – Evidence review for support needs of adult carers who are caring for people at the end of life
- Evidence review I– Evidence reviews for supporting carers during changes to the caring role
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment 3
- Committee membership list and DOI register
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on 13 September 2019
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Carers: provision of support for adult carers To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to AdultCarers@nice.nhs.uk with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 5pm on 13 September 2019.
This page was last updated: