Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 16 January 2019 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline – just the recommendations
- Evidence review A – Indications for diagnostic testing
- Evidence review B– Diagnostic tests
- Evidence review C – Indications for surgery
- Evidence review D– Surgical localisation
- Evidence review E – Surgical interventions
- Evidence review F – Management options in failed primary surgery
- Evidence review G– Calcimimetics
- Evidence review H – Bisphosphonates
- Evidence review I - Monitoring
- Evidence review J– Pregnancy
- Evidence review K – Patient information
- Supporting documentation - Methods
- Supporting documentation – Algorithm 1 Diagnosis and assessment
- Supporting documentation – Algorithm 2 Management of primary hyperparathyroidism
- Supporting documentation – Algorithm 3 Surgical management
- Supporting documentation – Algorithm 4 Repeat surgery
- Supporting documentation- Acknowledgements
- Economic model
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic model below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Committee member list and DOI register
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on 16/01/19
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Hyperparathyroidism (primary): diagnosis, assessment and initial management. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to PrimaryH@nice.org.uk with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 5pm on 16/01/19.
This page was last updated: