Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 7 November 2018 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Short version of draft guideline – just the recommendations
- Evidence reviews
- Evidence review A - Investigations for staging the mediastinum
- Evidence review B - Brain imaging in people with NSCLC selected for treatment with curative intent
- Evidence review C - Management of NSCLC stage IIIA-N2
- Evidence review D - Radiotherapy with curative intent for NSCLC
- Evidence review E - Development of systemic anti-cancer therapy algorithm
- Evidence review F - Chemoradiotherapy for limited stage SCLC
- Evidence review G - Thoracic radiotherapy for extensive stage SCLC
- Evidence review H - Prophylactic cranial irradiation for extensive stage SCLC
- Key research recommendations
- Supporting documentation • Diagnostic algorithm for evidence review A
- Supporting documentation Systemic anti-cancer therapy management - non-squamous visual summary
- Supporting documentation Systemic anti-cancer therapy management - squamous visual summary
- Economic model
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment 3
- Committee member list
- Supporting documentation Committee declaration of interests register
- Supporting documentation Acknowledgements
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this Comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 7 November 2018 at 5pm
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Lung cancer: diagnosis and management (update). To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to LungCancerUpdate@nice.org.uk with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 7 November 2018 at 5pm.
This page was last updated: