Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on Friday 1 November 2019 at 5pm.
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline – just the recommendations
- Evidence reviews
- Evidence review A - Tinnitus support
- Evidence review B - Patient information
- Evidence reviews C to D - Symptoms and features
- Evidence review E - Questionnaires
- Evidence review F - Psychological impact
- Evidence review G - Quality of life
- Evidence review H - Audiological assessment
- Evidence review I - Psychoacoustic measures
- Evidence review J - Imaging: Non-pulsatile
- Evidence review K - Imaging: Pulsatile
- Evidence review L - Psychological therapies
- Evidence review M - Sound therapy and amplification devices
- Evidence review N - Betahistine
- Evidence review O - Neuromodulation
- Evidence review P - Combination management strategies
- Economic model report
- Economic model
- Guideline appendices
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Committee member list and register of interests
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: Friday 1 November 2019 at 5pm.
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Tinnitus. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to Tinnitus@nice.org.uk with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: Friday 1 November 2019 at 5pm.
This page was last updated: