Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes at 5pm, Wednesday 24 March 2021
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Evidence review A - Information provision
- Evidence review B - Approaches to information provision
- Evidence review C - Involving Partners
- Evidence review D - Peer support
- Evidence review E - Antenatal classes
- Evidence review F - Access to antenatal care
- Evidence review G - Content of AN appts
- Evidence review H - Timing of first AN appointment
- Evidence review I - Number of an appointments
- Evidence review J - Referral and delivery of ANC
- Evidence review K - Identification of Hypertension in pregnancy
- Evidence review L - Identification of breech presentation
- Evidence review M - Management of Breech presentation
- Evidence review N - Risk factors for VTE
- Evidence review O - Monitoring Fetal Growth
- Evidence review P - Fetal movement monitoring
- Evidence review Q - Routine 3rd trimester US for fetal growth
- Evidence review R - Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Evidence review S - Heartburn in pregnancy
- Evidence review T - Symptomatic vaginal discharge in pregnancy
- Evidence review U - Pelvic girdle pain in pregnancy
- Evidence review V - Unexplained vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
- Evidence review W - Maternal Sleep position during Pregnancy
- Supporting documentation 1 - Methods
- Supporting documentation 2 - Health Economics
- Supporting documentation 3 - NGA technical team
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment Section 3
- Committee member list
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this Comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm, Wednesday 24 March 2021
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Antenatal care. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to email@example.com with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 5pm, Wednesday 24 March 2021
This page was last updated: