Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 20 February 2019
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment - Section 3
- Committee member list
- Supporting documentation - DOI registry
- Supporting documentation - Acknowledgments
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this Comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 20 February 2019 at 5pm
This page was last updated: